R & B Landscaping and Lawn Care, LLC proudly serves some of the finest Commercial and Residential property in St. Louis.
Since 2000, we have had a passion for delivering terrific service with outstanding quality in the landscaping industry. Here at R & B Landscaping and Lawn Care, LLC, we listen carefully to fully understand your individual needs when it comes to your property’s landscape design and lawn maintenance. We pride ourselves on our highly trained landscaping crew members to individually assess your property’s landscape each visit and provide the necessary service to build the image you wish to display with your lawn.
Your property, including your lawn, is a key investment. Protecting that investment, even improving it makes good sense. Not only does a great lawn and landscape raise your property value it also makes it easier to sell.
We can help grow your green- investment with a full season of protection and lawn care.
R & B Landscaping and Lawn Care, LLC is the leader in providing quality lawn care for families and property in neighborhoods throughout the St. Louis area.
Terrific service for over 10 years with the quality you deserve and results you can trust.
How R & B Landscaping and Lawn Care, LLC
Plans For Your Project
At R & B Landscaping and Lawn Care, LLC we follow a process to ensure the best landscaping experience possible. Our process is the basis for how we do each job to make sure that not only is your landscaping unique and beautiful but it is complete on time and on budget.
Landscape and Lawn Care Process
1. Pre-planning Phase – we meet with you and get detailed information on what is needed with your landscaping project and expectation if any.
2. Landscape Design and Proposal Phase – you review landscape design and proposal and request changes if needed.
3. Contract Phase – you and R & B Landscaping and Lawn Care, LLC sign contract.
4. Landscape Installation Phase – we handle this entire phase from start to finish, which includes managing any subcontractors that are needed (sprinkler systems, patios, etc.)
5. Warranty Phase – we will warrant our products based on our plans.